Sunday, October 28

Confused

I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Well, physically I'm sitting at the desk doing my Child Development final... but I don't really know what I'm actually doing. I eat too much, care too little, spend too much time with my god forsaken family and take Jack for granted too often. I am definitely a confused individual. I feel like I should be doing more... obviously not more school, not more of what I'm already doing but I need to being doing something more productive... more meaningful. I think having kids would make me feel meaningful, I think being married might do that... I don't know but sitting day in and day out doing the exact same thing is driving me crazy, not to mention, giving me cellulite. I wish Jack was home but he'd probably just be sitting on the couch on his iphone while I sit at the desk doing homework completely ignoring each other. Ah, marital bliss.

No comments: