Friday, November 16

What I did today...

Today was pretty productive and has gone by pretty fast. I went to Hobby Lobby (I had forgotten how expensive their stuff is) two separate times today and I also went to WM and the library. I got all the supplies necessary to build my 3D model of the Earth and Moon and I also got a really cool piece of paper for the cover of my end of year portfolio.



Not a great photo, but it shows the necessary stuff. I bought that paisley black and white paper at HL and then printed dark red vertical PORTFOLIO but the red looked really bad because you could see through it. So I reprinted it in black, it looked better but the bottom part should say 'Early Elementary Education Samantha Gee', but printing it twice made it extremely blurry. I think I'll leave it because my name is on the inside plenty. I just have a weakness for paisley. I should of put my name closer to the bottom... oh well.



I love this picture of Lola. I never get good pictures of Lola because she's not as still (or pretty) as London. This picture shows her overbite, she definitely needs braces, poor puppy. For some reason that corner of her teeth ALWAYS sticks out, no matter what... strange, but she's still my baby Lolita.

No comments: