Friday, December 14

Public Service Announcement

To anyone who actually reads about my little life, through my little blog...

I have upgraded my blogging to be done through iWeb. If you've never used iWeb and enjoy blogging, building websites, or uploading pictures for others to view - please do yourself a favor and go into your local Apple Retail Store and play with iWeb, which is fully loaded on every computer they sell. You can play with it in store to be sure that you like it - but I promise, it's the best amateur web developing software ever made. You can create your blog/website through iWeb, but it takes a .Mac account to actually get it onto the internet. I am currently blogging and just saving it to my computer, but I have asked for .Mac (about $70 a year) for Christmas and as soon as I get that hooked up, I will let you know the new website.

Till then,

Sami

No comments: