Tuesday, October 30

Blackout

I have, slightly obsessively, stayed up with Britney Spear's tragic demise the last 2 years. I really thought her VMA performance was going to be her big comeback, and it kind of was... just not in proportion to her performances of 3 years ago. But I have to say... Blackout, the new album she just dropped blows me away. It is better than any of her old stuff and was reviewed better than Justin Timberlakes FutureSex. I mean Gimme More, Pieces of Me and Radar are awesome. I have been dancing around in my nurse hooker heels for half an hour. I acquired her CD as soon as I remembered it was released today. I mean, really, great stuff. If she would cut some shit out of her life, get back in shape (like I have any room to talk about her being out of shape) she really could comeback.

GO BRITNEY!! Pieces of Me rocks my fucking world.

I think Britney loves the shit people throw at her, and she's here to stay, shit and all. The ending of Gimme More, spoken by T.I. sums up Britney for me.

Bet you didn't see this one coming
The incredible Lygo
The lengendary Miss Britney Spears, haha
And the unstoppable Danja
Ha, you gonna have to remove me
Cause I ain't goin' no where

No comments: