Thursday, November 1

Obligatory Halloween Photo


Well, I know it's custom to posts pictures of yourself dressed up for Halloween because there's not another night of the year that you actually get to wear lingerie out in public and blend completely in. Well, I didn't dress up, and if I did I wouldn't have gone out in public and I sure as hell wouldn't of taken an pictures. But, I did go over to my dad's house on Halloween and we roasted marshmallows... so here is a pretty cool picture of me... roasting a marshmallow, taken by my dad. Cool, huh?

I really can't believe that it's already November. It's crazy how the time flies. Next on the agenda is a couple of friends birthday that fall simultaneously within the next 2 weeks, then my brother's 18th birthday (I think we're all going paint balling), then Thanksgiving (all 4 of them), then Jack's birthday, then Finals and school ends, then Christmas and winter classes. Whew.

No comments: