Sunday, November 4

Chillin with the meatloaf vapors...

Well, tonight I made that homemade meatloaf I've been craving. Unfortunately it was average at best, and I can feel what small amount I ate rising up my throat begging to be purged. Maybe it's because I'm sitting near the kitchen and the leftover's vapor is wafting near my nostrils, IDK, but I really think I'm going to vomit. I also made dessert - vanilla pudding, sliced strawberries, and angel food cake - also unfortunately average. And that was after I was bombarded by ants trying to beat me to the cake. Not a great turn out.

Howie is here, chillin. Which is... ya know. His birthday is on Friday and we're driving to bum-fucking-Egypt to eat as some shitty hole-in-the-wall Italian place. I was promptly reminded that it was not my birthday and I had no say in the dinner choice. Laaaame.

Tomorrow is back to school. That is fine, I'm ready for it because there's only 5 weeks left. Something cool about tomorrow is that Exotic dancing class starts again (not at school). I have taken the Core moves twice and next on the list after Chair, is Props. Chair should be fun but I really don't know what to expect. It's been about 2 months since the last Core moves so my ass and leg muscles are probably out of shape. I need a beverage... I seem to have this feeling quite often when Howie is over.

No comments: