Friday, October 26

Pest Control

Well, today is friday... my day off from school. What do I do on my day off? Oh, you know... dishes, laundry, clean the house, go to the grocery store, go to the library for more Read Aloud/Guided Reading books and the mounds of homework due next week. Always very relaxing.

Homework that needs to be done today:
finish studying (and programing formulas into my graphic calculator) for the Math test on Saturday,
print Lesson Plano #6,
write Peer Coaching Observation,
make Lesson Plan #7 (get non-fiction/instructional book from library),
read Book Logs and make Book Presentation for LS 1303 (due Wednesday),
Discussion Board posts for CDEC (laaame)

I guess that's about it today. Jack is home now until about 1:45 (when he then goes to work), so I usually don't get much homework done while he's here because I'd rather be doing something with him. We are both sitting around the house right now waiting for the pest control people to get here. I'm expecting a call from my dad at any second becuase he's getting furniture delivered between 1030am-1230pm (right in the middle of normal working hours!) and unfortunatly has to work. Duh. So I volunteered to go over there and handle it. I'm so nice.

My replacement (that I hired and trained) from my last job just texted me and wants me to call her. Yea right. I texted back and said that I was at school but I could answer her emails if she sent one. Lie. Why do they continue to text/call/try to contact me? Leave me alone!

No comments: