Friday, October 26

Very Productive

Well, I actually had a very productive day today. I managed to get most of my homework for next week done, plus some extra for the Geography class that doesn't start until Monday and I got to watch The Office epiosde that came on last night - hilarious as usual. I'm killing time before I head over to mom's house - I've been requested to sit and be with her while she gets ready for her date. Always fun for me. Hopefully she'll take me out to dinner afterwards... I need some reward for this. Fish sounds good... whats that fish place down the street called? Grill something. Anyways, that sounds good. Maybe I'll suggest it.

Well, Jack is probably in a crown of 1000 absolute Apple NERDS at the Leopard release tonight. I hope everything is going good. I always worry about him during these things, I always imagine someone going beserk and shooting the place up or something. Or some smart girl seeing my hot Apple loving fiance and trying something... grrr. I'm stupid. Anyways, I guess that's it for today. Tomorrow is my MATH test and I have to drive my grandma to the airport before class. I hope that works out.

No comments: