Thursday, October 25

Rant about Dr. Jones

School has been more difficult than I expected. I am not doing as good as I thought I would. And this is freaking me out. Why did I expect to be able to do it? I wasn't that great at community college classes, why did I think TWU would be better? Did I think it would be easier? Surely not. I guess I went into it thinking that I am a junior now, and the hard "core" classes are behind me... and that is true. Unfortunatly, the major specific classes are just as difficult. OK... I'm in 7 classes currently and the 8th one is starting on Friday... should I just drop that one before it even starts... I'm obviously struggling with 7... why take 8? Why is my SCI 3003 teacher, Dr. Jones, such an ASSHOLE?!?! Why are his tests so fucking hard? I have no idea and unfortuanatly I just have to "stick it out" as my advisor said. She did consult me by saying that once I've failed it twice... we can talk about alternatives. Fucking awesome. I look forward to that. On a brighter side note - I've heard more than one rumor about Dr. Jones being on probation becuase he's a shitty teacher with ridiculous tests and that he is "required" to pass more people. I can't believe that the dean would tell him to pass people that don't deserve it but... quien sabe. I do have a 62.5 average at the present time. I got a 68 on the first test and althought I studied more and harder and longer, I received a 57 on the second test. I plan on studying daily (althought I haven't quite started that yet) for the next test hoping I will do better. Dr. Jones did say that he looks for progression, better scores each test, rather than numbers when deciding pass or fail... but unfortunatly I haven't "progressed" yet. What to do? What to do? I can't fail... do you know how stupid that would be?!?! I fucking do nothing but school and I fail some dumb dickheads Science class?!? Ha!

Anyways, I'm freaking out about it... I hate this. I also can't believe that this one class taught by some random know-it-all asswipe is stressing me out this badly.

Also on a side note, when I informed my advisor about failing his class, she didn't mention droping it - she just said stick it out - maybe there is more than just a rumor about passing people who don't deserve it. What grade do you think I'd get if I gave him a lapdance? Or even a blowjob? We'll leave that for last resorts...

No comments: