Sunday, November 25

Lazy Day

Today there isn't much going on. I'm home by myself catching up on previous Nip/Tuck episodes and watching Harry Potter and also... most importantly, studying for my SCI 3003 test tomorrow. I feel like such a slacker not studying for it over the Thanksgiving break but I'm sure Dr. Jones knew this was going to happen, it was so ignorant to choose to do it after the break. We could of just taken the test and forgotten about it, but nooooo. Whatever. I'm studying now.

Tonight I am meeting Jack at Willow Bend when he gets out of work and we are going to have dinner with Howie and his momma for her birthday at Red, Hot and Blue. If they weren't going to a delicious restaurant than we wouldn't both going, but ya know we love meat and BBQ sauce.

Tomorrow is sophomore registration day. My plan is to leave the house at 615, but at school at 7am and in a seat in the Meca lab by 710. If everything appears to be good then I will continue studying for Science, but if my schedule gets full, then I will spend the time planning a new schedule. I have to remember to take my 'Folder of Wealth and Knowledge' (folder that contains all important documents regarding degree plan). I'll write tomorrow and let you know how everything went as far as registering and testing. Jack is off for the next 2 days, so I think we're going to go shopping for families Christmas presents. (Mom kindly gave me $500 to shop for other people with because she knows how much I love to buy people presents and how little money I have to do that with, I thought it was very very nice of her - even though her alterer motives were that most of the money will go towards her Christmas gifts).

Till then I will continue studying my Science notebook and obsessively checking my Registration shopping cart...

No comments: