Saturday, November 10

SLR "Rockstar Photographer" Camera


So... I've wanted one of these cameras for a very long time. When I worked at Inspirations Nick bought one for the hell of it and I would take it home most weekends and play with it. I felt like such a rock star photographer. And I've been reading this blog about this perfect little family and the mother/wife takes fucking fantastic pictures with her SLR camera and I REALLY want one now. I wanted one when Jack and I started taking about both of us getting iPhones (they came out on June 29th but I bet we were already talking about it last Christmas) and since the iPhone and the camera are both $500-$600 each I decided just the iPhone. Well, now I want the camera again. I guess I could ask for it for Christmas... but that would be all of my christmas and there's other stuff I need/want... like groceries. I guess I really don't have a need for one of these until... IDK wedding or honeymoon or pregnant. I mean what else am I going to take pictures of... me and Jack and the dogs? Yea I guess I could and then I could make a kick ass scrapbook. That would be nice. But we really don't have the money to buy the camera and we especially don't have extra money lying around for me to buy scrap-booking supplies. Maybe I should try and find a used one of these on Craigs List or something... that would be cool. Anyways... today is Saturday, I don't have to be at class until 10am this morning because we are just working on our group projects today, which is fine, but it better not take more than like 2 hours, tops.

On a side note - it's Saturday, I took my last birth control pill on Sunday and I usually start bleeding on Thursday, but I haven't as of this morning. I take the first pill of the new cycle tomorrow... I've never actually skipped an entire period... interesting.

No comments: