Monday, December 10

Humm...

So I just reread my very first post about how much hell I was going through while taking all those freaking hours this semester... well, this semester is coming to a close and looking back I don't remember it being that difficult... well, I've signed up for just as many classes this upcoming semester as I took this semester.

Was this smart? Was it really that difficult? Or was I being a baby?

I really don't know at this point. I've got the next 3 semesters planned out to a T. This semester (Spring 2008) is going to be 8 classes, one class during Summer 1, one class during Summer 2, and then 6 final classes during Fall 2008. I want to leave Fall pretty open so that if something happens, like if I have to drop something this Spring or if my planned class isn't available during Summer, I can easily move it into Fall and not be too pressured. I like this plan... but I don't want to kill myself. Oh well, I'll stay in these classes and just work through it - I didn't quit work so that I could live the life of luxury.

No comments: