Wednesday, December 12

One down, Two to go

Well, I'm sitting in my car listening to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows audiobook. I have just finished my SCI 3003 exam, which was the only one I was really worried about. I have my Library Materials final exam in about an hour and it should be easy. I added my grades and determined that I only need 170 points to get an A. The exam is only worth 100 points but my Literature Unit isn't graded yet and it's worth 140 points. I would imagine that I'll get 140 points on the Unit which means that I only need a 30 on my final. Haha, I love it when it ends up like this. The SCI exam wasn't too bad, I feel pretty good about it. Anyways, I guess I should be memorizing my five favorite books with author and illustrator. Nothing too difficult.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: