Monday, November 12

Up way past my bedtime...

Well, today Jacky bought me the Nikon camera I have wanted forever. It's amazing, intimidating and very rockstar cool. I'll post my first rockstar pictures of the dogs and of Alex's 10pm hockey game. I'm home now after exotic dance class and his hockey game and I'm a little wired... Jack is already asleep, which I'm pretty sure has never happened before. I really do not remember a time that I stayed up later than he did. He was very tired this evening and didn't feel like coming to the game with me.

As for now - I'm going to make some hot tea and go to bed (possibly with a granola bar) and I'll write more tomorrow. I for sure want to post more pictures since I have the new badass camera.

It's been about 8 hours since the purchase and I regret it a little. We didn't have that kind of money to spend in the first place, and even though he pinky promised, I could tell that Jack was unsure about it too. I think we will both get a lot of use out of it.. and blah blah more excuses why I argued that we should buy it. I hope I don't bite myself in the ass later when it is sitting in the closet collecting dust... I do have 14 days to return it (with an $80 restocking fee). I really do love it dearly though.

No comments: