Sunday, December 2

Bored as shit.

Well, I'm alone again today. Jack is at work and mom is with her boyfriend and I'm at home with the dogs. I started playing Sim Cities Societies today and it was pretty cool, I felt like it didn't have any goals or anything to accomplish. Most people who've never played the Sims 2 would say the same thing about it, but it's completely not true. Playing Sims 2 you get the satisfaction of seeing your Sims grow up and get jobs and do all these wonderful things and then die. Playing Societies, you just make your town bigger and bigger and it's never over. I don't know if I like that. I think I will keep playing a little bit, but it crashed and I think it deleted a part of my city.

I really have no homework to do, no tests to take or anything. I do have laundry that needs to be done and the house needs some straightening. But those things are no fun. I usually clean everything up the 30 minutes before Jack gets off work. I like the house being clean for him when he gets here, but I don't mind it being dirty when it's just me in the house.

Something weird happened to me today... I was trying to throw up... and I couldn't! I tried and gagged and gagged and nothing came up, I had just eaten so I know there was stuff in there, but nothing would come up!! So aggravating! So, I just quite trying and moved on. I guess it just didn't want to be thrown up. Annoying.

Off to try and entertain myself for another 3.5 hours before Jack comes home. We're having Sloppy Joes for dinner - egh.

No comments: