Sunday, December 2

BTW

***I got a 90 on my last Teaching Elementary Math test of the semester! (Only the final left to go)***

Christmas shopping is over almost as soon as it began. I overspent the $500 mom gave me to spend on everyone. I think I'm about $50 over. I'll stop now. I really don't feel like I have enough for mom though. Very unfortunate. But I feel like I at least got everyone something.

I got mom: a back crucifix necklace ($60), a light up remote ($40) (and a joke jumbo remote for $10), an Ed Hardy hat ($129!), some Lucky jewelry ($30)

I got dad: several different sizes of wine glasses (red wine, white wine and champagne glasses), a good cork screw, and a wine glass holder that will hang upside down on his shelf thing in the kitchen (total only about $55!)

I got Alex: a Jawbone wireless headset for his cellphone ($100)

I got Grandma: Planet Earth coffee table book ($23)

I got Burt: a Cannabis Cookbook ($17)

I got Vicki: travel size Juicy perfume ($55)

I think there's more but I can't think of it now. I spent too much on Alex and Vicki but those are the only gifts I could think of and that's just how much they cost. I'm sure they'll appreciate it though.

No comments: