Saturday, December 8

Freezing my ass off

Howie, Alex, Jack and I just got home from Fireside Pies. Jack got a gift-card for his birthday so we went out to eat, Howie called and wanted to hang out so we invited him too, then I remembered that Alex was home by himself so I invited him too. Dinner was all the money on our card but we paid for everyone and that was very nice of us. We then went to Coldstone and I got some cinnamon ice cream but I was too full to eat it so now it's over freezing in my freezer. Jack and Howie are playing Mario and ignoring me... although that's much better than actually talking to me.

I went shopping with Grandma and Mom today and found these kick ass boots. They were/are a Christams present but I was so excited about them that she gave them to me early!!! I wore them to dinner tonight and will wear them to lunch with Michelle tomorrow. I love them. I had a pair like these in the past, but they had a huge hooker heel on them and were very fancy, so I had nothing to wear them with and they killed my feet. I will wear these alot because they are so casual. I wore them tonight with this bad ass Harajuku Lovers tee shirt.





The boots are not as short and scrunchy as I wanted, but very cute nonetheless. I felt very cute and not uncomfortable at all. The shirt is really cute, it says Gwen in very faint letters on the front and I got it in green and mom got this one in white and another one in red with different whorish girls on the backs. I love them both alot. THANKS GRANDMA!!

I'm meeting Grandma and Michelle for lunch tomorrow at Firewheel. I'm just going to go to lunch and not go shopping with them because I'm going to head to Dad's after that and help him decorate his Christmas Tree. Should be alright... saw him at Fireside Pies tonight with his date, she was cute, but they didn't seem to be talking very much. Alex said he saw them later and dad had his arm around her shoulders... how romantic!

No comments: