Saturday, December 1

What i've been into lately:



This freaking movie. I saw it in theaters several months ago and loved it. Well, it came out on DVD the 27th (which I've had on my calender forever) and I acquired it. It's been out about 5 days and I've probably watched it 12 times. I love it. Jack love's it too...

Do you see my count-down on the side of my page? --------------->
Well, it's getting closer and closer to D-day, the last day of classes.. I've actually finished with all major projects and it's too soon to start studying for finals, so I've really been quite bored, thus the Waitress movie.

I made a observation about my favorite movies (aside from Harry Potter). They usually include an abusive husband, and unhappily pregnant women who eventually either leaves or gets left my her husband... and then is extremely happy after the baby is born. This is odd, and I pointed it out to Jack but he didn't appreciate it like I did. The movies I am now speaking of is Where the Heart Is and The Waitress. Very interesting.

I'm about to head off to my 3rd Teaching Elementary Mathematics test. Only the final left to go and it's next Saturday! I studied yesterday and this morning and it really shouldn't be difficult. I implemented my sure-fire way of passing too... I won't mention that here for fear of too much shame.

I'm meeting Grandma and Mom afterwards for lunch and possibly a movie, I hope we go back to Celebrity, I'm having withdraws because it's been at least 2 weeks since we've been there.

I keep obsessing about my schedule for next semester, not nearly as bad as before registration, but still bad. Jack thinks I'm going to be really happy once classes are over on the 13th, but honestly I think I'm going to be reallllly bored and have NOTHING to do. I am taking one class this wintermester, but I can finish one online class in less than a week, honestly. I tried playing the Sims yesterday, but I really do think that phase of my life is over, it was very boring and I just couldn't get into it. I downloaded the new SimCities game, that at least is a little more adult... but it probably won't last either. I feel like I need a hobby during my break - The Sims has always been my hobby during these desperate times, but now I need something more. I'm thinking I will probably like the Mario Galaxy game I'm giving Jack for his birthday on Tuesday. Maybe that will work for me. I really should be spending some of that time in the gym, working on not getting any fatter - but ya win some ya lose some.

No comments: